As we have grown our team our core values revolve around:
- People – investing in and developing our employees.
- Professionalism – providing our Clients with clear technical solutions, efficiently.
- Passion & Participation – creating an environment of knowledge transfer.
- Performance – delivering on commitments to clients.
- Process – Understanding and strict compliance with all regulatory frameworks.
We are proud of our heritage which is one of technical excellence and strong core values.
Meet the management team
Jo was co-founder of the group and has over 25 years experience in Regulatory affairs and Pharmacovigilance. She holds an MSc. in Pharmacovigilance and is a QPPV.
Steve has over 25 years experience in the Pharmaceutical industry working in a manufacturing environment and obtaining QP status in 2005.
Regulatory & PV Manager
Jo has worked within the Pharmaceutical Industry for over 20 years within the fields of Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory and Medical Affairs for both manufacturing and consultancy businesses.
She has a BSc (Hons) degree in Biological Sciences and also has experience within the Cosmetic Products area.
Jim is a chemist and has worked in the pharmaceutical, Contract Manufacturing industry for 17 years for human, veterinary and special medicines. He has worked extensively in R&D, Quality Control, Qualification, Validation, Quality Assurance Management and has a strong technical background in relation to regulatory requirements. Jim is an approved MHRA and HPRA Responsible Person and is currently in the final stages of QP qualification.